Historically, the FAFSA® has been available beginning October 1 each year. For the 2024-25 academic year, the FAFSA® will be available in December 2023. Stay tuned for updates.
The Student Financial Aid Office supports our students' success by:
- Providing access, aid, and advisory services to the campus to facilitate student recruitment, enrollment, and retention
- Assisting with the removal of financial barriers to education
- Complying with federal, state, and university policies governing financial aid programs
Financial Aid News & Announcements
Did you know there are various ways to minimize your student loan debt? Check out these steps that are proven to reduce student debt and develop proficiency in debt management.
Self-paced debt management and financial literacy courses relevant to student’s program of study and classification are now available to complete online.
The Scholarships webpage content has been revamped to better assist students with funding options. The Scholarships webpage includes more resources about available scholarships, assistance programs (such as TOPS, SNAP, and Childcare Assistance), and a helpful scholarship search guide.
In July 2022, Student Financial Aid began its mission to bridge gaps and develop relationships with students by building a presence in student areas.
Students must meet the Academic Requirements to obtain Federal Student Aid. Do you know what those requirements are?
Graduating student loan borrowers must complete the Loan Repayment Module as a requirement for graduation clearance. The repayment module will be assigned to students LMS accounts during their final term of enrollment at training.lsuhs.edu.
February is Financial Aid Awareness Month! Join the Student Financial Aid Office for live, debt management counseling and financial literacy workshops.
CARES Act: Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund for COVID-19
LSUHS has received funding through the CARES Act to assist our students with allowable expenses incurred as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Current students can find HEERF-CARES Act FAQs & more information by visiting INSIDE Financial Aid.
- HEERF Quarterly Report as of March 31, 2022
- HEERF Quarterly Report as of June 30, 2022
- HEERF Quarterly Report as of December 31, 2021
- HEERF Quarterly Report as of September 30, 2021
- HEERF Quarterly Report as of June 30, 2021
- HEERF Quarterly Report as of March 31, 2021
- HEERF Quarterly Report as of December 31, 2020
- HEERF Cares Act 9-30-2021 Summary
- Institutional Funding Report as of July 24, 2020
- Student Funding Report as of July 24, 2020
- Funding Report as of June 9, 2020