Gold Humanism Honor Society
Our March Gold Humanism Honor Society Student of the Month is Olivia Feltner, MSIII! Olivia is committed to making her patients feel comfortable and heard. It is a weekly occurrence that a patient requests Olivia to be either be their “permanent doctor” or their “doctor all the time”, whether that comes from a pediatric patient at their well child visit, a new mother on the labor and delivery service, or a terrified patient awaiting their cardiothoracic surgery. She served an integral role in Camp Tiger, led the entire Geaux Bald initiative second year, and serves as vice president of Executive Council. Her loyalty to her peers and dedication to making effective changes to best serve LSUHS students inspires many. Doctors are intrinsically leaders in healthcare and the community, and no one embodies this better than Olivia does. Congratulations, Olivia!
Congratulations to the Gold Humanism Honor Society Class of 2021 Inductees!
The new members were inducted via virtual ceremony in April, 2020.
- Dr. Katrina Castille, General Surgery
- Dr. Dylan Harrell, Internal Medicine
- Dr. Loveita Raymond, Medicine/Pediatrics
- Dr. Kristen Sandoz, Pediatrics
- Dr. Michelle Finch, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr. Alex Fuselier, Urology
- Dr. Shahzeem Bhayani, Asst. Professor of Medicine
- Dr. Laurie Grier, Professor of Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology, OBGYN, and OMFS
- Dr. Diana Veillon, Professor of Pathology and Residency Program Director
- Dr. Michael Sewell, Clinical Associate Professor of Internal Medicine
- Dr. David Scarborough, Associate Clinical Professor of Endocrinology