Official Transcript Requests
Official LSU Health Shreveport transcripts of an academic record may be ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse website at www.getmytranscript.org We are listed as LSU Health Sciences Center - Shreveport.
Enrollment Verification certificates are available to currently enrolled students. Students may email the Office of the Registrar from their school email accounts to request verification. Outside agencies requiring a verification of enrollment should contact the Clearinghouse online at www.studentclearinghouse.org or by phone at 703.742.4200.
LSU Health Shreveport has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as our agent for verification of student degrees. Outside agencies requiring a verification of degree should be directed to contact the Clearinghouse online at www.degreeverify.org or by phone at 703.742.4200. Our institutional school code is 008067. If you are trying to verify a residency or fellowship verification, please visit the Graduate Medical Education office for further information.
State License Forms
If you need to have a form completed on your behalf for a state license, please submit these to our office for processing. Different states have various requirements which may include an official transcript or MSPE letter. Please clarify what supporting documents must be submitted with the license form.
If the form is entitled, "Dean's Certification Form" please submit this to our office for processing not to the Dean of your academic program. For more clarification, please contact our office.
Procedures for Withdrawing from the University
PeopleSoft Academic Self-Service Portal
- Faculty Self-Service Portal Faculty Self-Service reference manuals
- Student Self-Service Portal Student Self-Service reference manuals
- Academic Calendar - School of Medicine 2020-2021
- Academic Calendar - Allied Health Undergraduate 2020-2021
- Academic Calendar - Allied Health Graduate 2020-2021
- Academic Calendar - School of Graduate Studies 2020-2021
- Academic Calendar - Allied Health Undergraduate 2021-2022
- Academic Calendar - Allied Health Graduate 2021-2022
- Academic Calendar - School of Graduate Studies 2021-2022
- Academic Calendar - School of Medicine 2021-2022
- Service request form (MSPE & Certified Copy of Diploma)
- Permission to release education record form
- Permanent/Legal Address Change form
- Name change request form
- Add/Drop Form for Allied Health & Grad School only
- Official Grade Change Report Form
- MSIII drop/add elective form
MSIII Scheduling Information
All scheduling for the MSIII clinical year is now conducted in the one45 software. Please click here to connect to the site.
Shreveport-Bossier has so much to offer that you have to experience it. In partnership with our local S-B Convention & Tourist Bureau, we have some videos to share that only begin to tell the story of all there is to see and do in Northwest Louisiana. We hope you will choose LSU Health Shreveport as your place for learning, working and living!