Official Transcript Requests
Official LSU Health Shreveport transcripts of an academic record may be ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse website at www.getmytranscript.org. Costs for a transcript to be mailed is $4.50 and electronically $5.50. We are listed as LSU Health Sciences Center - Shreveport. If you need an unofficial transcript, please complete the Unofficial Transcript Request Form and submit the form to our office. If you are currently enrolled, you may download a copy from the Student Self Service portal.
Enrollment Verification certificates are available to currently enrolled students. Students may email the Office of the Registrar from their school email accounts to request verification. Outside agencies requiring a verification of enrollment should contact the Clearinghouse online at www.studentclearinghouse.org or by phone at 703.742.4200.
LSU Health Shreveport has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as our agent for verification of student degrees. Outside agencies requiring a verification of degree should be directed to contact the Clearinghouse online at www.degreeverify.org or by phone at 703.742.4200. Our institutional school code is 008067. If you are trying to verify a residency or fellowship verification, please visit the Graduate Medical Education office for further information. Please note we do not complete any degree verifications via fax, phone or email by any third party.
State License Forms
If you need to have a form completed on your behalf for a state license, please submit these to our office for processing. Different states have various requirements which may include an official transcript or MSPE letter. Please clarify what supporting documents must be submitted with the license form.
If the form is entitled, "Dean's Certification Form" please submit this to our office for processing not to the Dean of your academic program. For more clarification, please contact our office.
For MD Graduates applying for a fellowship:
- Paper applications - you may submit the Service Request form under the Form heading below to request a copy of your MSPE (Dean's letter); official transcripts must be requested at www.getmytranscript.org.
- ERAS applications - please choose the MIDUS (Medical Institution Document Upload Service) link within ERAS to enter our information in which we receive a secure link to upload the MSPE and transcript for the applicant.
Procedures for Withdrawing from the University
PeopleSoft Academic Self-Service Portal
- Faculty Self-Service Portal Faculty Self-Service reference manuals
- Student Self-Service Portal Student Self-Service reference manuals
- School of Allied Health Undergraduate 2022-2023
- School of Allied Health Graduate 2022-2023
- School of Graduate Studies 2022-2023
- School of Medicine 2022-2023
- School of Medicine 2023-2024
- School of Allied Health Undergraduate 2023-2024
- School of Allied Health Graduate 2023-2024
- School of Graduate Studies 2023-2024
- Service request form (MSPE & Certified Copy of Diploma)
- Permission to release education record form
- Permanent/Legal Address Change form
- Name change request form
- MSIII Add/Drop Form for Electives
- Add/Drop Form for Allied Health & Grad School only
- Official Grade Change Report Form
MSIII Scheduling Information
All scheduling for the MSIII clinical year is now conducted in the one45 software. Please click here to connect to the site.
Shreveport-Bossier has so much to offer that you have to experience it. In partnership with our local S-B Convention & Tourist Bureau, we have some videos to share that only begin to tell the story of all there is to see and do in Northwest Louisiana. We hope you will choose LSU Health Shreveport as your place for learning, working and living!