Below are links that are ONLY accessible by Faculty, Staff and Students of LSU Health Shreveport:
Password Change for LSUHSC:
Password Change for LSUHS
Employee PeopleSoft Access: https://prd.pshe.lsuhsc.edu
Student Self-Service Reference Manuals:
Moodle SAHP: https://sahp.lsuhs.edu/login/index.php
INSIDE (intranet formerly myhsc): https://INSIDE.lsuhs.edu
Skype for Business:
Directions to set up account
Room Reservation Calendar
Library Full Site:
PRINT SHOP ORDER FORM:
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE OFF-CAMPUS or USING A MAC COMPUTER - YOU WILL HAVE TO LOG IN USING YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD.
Below is a list of services ITG can assist with remotely:
- Password Resets
- Email Configuration (Configuration of LSUHSC or Ochsner email account in Outlook
- Software Troubleshooting/ Installation/Removal
- Add/Removal of printers
- Virus Scans / Cleaning
- Editing User Permissions (Admin rights or remote user rights)
- Mapping network shares
- Assistance with connecting remotely as well as other connectivity issues
- Videoconference scheduling
Medical Communications Services
Graphic Design • Photography • Posters • Business Cards • Letterhead • & More
In order to start a project with MedCom, a work request must be submitted. Work on projects doesn't start until we receive a work request.
→ Click here to access the Medical Communications WORK REQUEST form.
Take a moment to review the points below before submitting your work request.
- Use the "Upload File to Medical Communications" field on the work request form to add files. Up to eight (8) files can be attached to the work request, if you need to attach more than that, make a zip file and attach to the form. There is a 100 MB limit on uploads. If your files are larger than 100 MB, please contact MedCom for assistance.
- In order to deliver your project accurately and on time, detailed instructions must be included on the work request. Please do not enter "poster" or "emailed to ____" or "I spoke to _____ on the phone" as instructions.
- Please submit your project to MedCom at your earliest opportunity to insure that there is enough time to complete the project by your deadline.
- For MOST projects there is a minimum five (5) business day turnaround, requests for projects to be delivered in less than five (5) business days will incur rush charges.