Residency positions for both programs are filled through the National Residency Match Program (NRMP). All applications and supporting documents are completed and transmitted through Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS). Our program offers categorical residency positions and includes a preliminary internal medicine internship for the PGY 1 year prior to beginning Diagnostic Radiology or IR/DR in the PGY 2 year.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis beginning September 15. The application deadline is October 1 and interview invitations will be sent via email soon after.
Resident selection is a comprehensive process involving a committee composed of the Program Directors, faculty, and residents. Factors such as level of scholastic achievement, strength of letters of recommendation, and success during interviews are incorporated into the resident selection process.
- Do I need to apply through ERAS?
- Do you require a transitional or clinical year as a prerequisite?
- Do you have a cutoff year for medical school graduation?
- Do I need a Step 2 score to be invited for an interview?
- What are your requirements for letters of recommendation?
- Does your program accept IMGs?
- Do you need ECFMG certification before applying?
- Do you sponsor J-1 or H1-B Visas?
- Do you accept COMLEX scores in place of USMLE?
- What can I expect for the interview day?