Dr. Alan Kaye, Provost, awarded Amber N. Edinoff, a Third Year Psychiatry Resident, the Provost’s Outstanding Graduate Medical Education Resident Research Award. Dr. Edinoff was selected for her outstanding research contributions. She has worked on over 40 papers in the past year on topics including, psychiatry, pain, and pharmacology. Congratulations!
The Psychiatry Residency is a 4 year ACGME accredited program. The program Faculty consists of Board Certified Psychiatrists with several years of experience who have a variety of sub-specialty training. Our residents are exposed to a wide array of patients across multiple training sites. The clinical experience and educational activities foster well-rounded psychiatrists who are prepared to enter private practice or sub-specialty training. We are accredited for 32 total positions, and typically accept 8 interns per year in the NRMP Match.
- When is the application deadline?
- How many letters of recommendation are required?
- Do you accept COMLEX?
- What are your cut-off scores for USMLE or COMLEX?
- Do you accept International Medical Graduates?
- Do you sponsor Visas?
- Do you have a graduation cut-off date?
- Do you have openings for PGY 2-4?
- Do you offer observerships or externships?