Application: Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service
Deadline for CSDCAS applications: February 1, 2021
Classes begin: May 24, 2021
The LSU Health Shreveport Speech-Language Pathology Program accepts applications for admission via the Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service (CSDCAS). Applicants should send all application materials (e.g., transcripts, GRE) directly to CSDCAS. Applicants should NOT send any application documents directly to the Speech-Language Pathology Program or LSU Health Shreveport.
To complete an application for admission, send the following application materials via CSDCAS by the deadline:
1. Complete the CSDCAS Application. The deadline for complete CSDCAS applications (e-submitted, payment received, and all materials received) is February 1, 2021.
2. Official transcripts from all college-level institutions ever attended (including high school dual enrollment) sent to CSDCAS:
Your registrar should mail your paper transcripts to the following address:
CSDCAS Transcript Processing Center
PO Box 9113
Watertown, MA 02471
CSDCAS only accepts electronic transcripts from Credentials Solutions, Parchment, and National Student Clearinghouse. If your school does not offer either of these services, your transcript must be sent by mail.
Please read the Transcript FAQ’s before submitting your application.
3. Official GRE test scores sent to CSDCAS at GRE code 2213.
4. Three letters of reference completed by instructors or supervisors via the CSDCAS Evaluation portal.
5. Resume uploaded to the Documents section of the CSDCAS application.
6. Admissions essay uploaded to the Documents section of the CSDCAS application responding to following prompt: “There are many roads to success.” Develop and support your essay, consider instances in which the statement may or may not hold true. In so doing, you may choose to pull from your own life experiences or those of others.
The Speech-Language Pathology program assures equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or veteran's status.