Post COVID-19 Clinic at Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport
A clinic that specializes in evaluating patients that have had COVID-19 with a multi-disciplinary approach to treatment. If you would like to schedule an appointment or need more information, you can call 318-626-0050.
Local, State & National Government Agencies
- City of Shreveport - COVID-19 information
- City of Bossier - COVID-19 information
- Baton Rouge - COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) Information
- Louisiana Department of Health / LDH coronavirus hotline: 1-855-523-2652 (8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday)
- Department of State - Travel Advisories
- Where can I find the parental consent form for COVID-19 testing?
- If I contract COVID-19 between vaccine doses, do I have to wait 90 days to get the 2nd dose?
- I am not immunocompromised. When will I be eligible for a booster shot?
- How long after getting my initial two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine can I get an additional dose?
- What are the risks of vaccinating individuals with an additional dose?
- How do I get it my vaccination status to show in my LA Wallet App?
- I lost my COVID-19 vaccine card or never received one. Who do I need to contact in order to get a new one sent to me or get proof of vaccination?
- There have been reports of people experiencing heart issues (myocarditis and pericarditis) following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination. What is this? Should I still get vaccinated?
- Are the current COVID-19 vaccines safe for pregnant women or women looking to become pregnant in the future?
- Why is a booster dose of the vaccine needed? Does this mean that the original doses of the vaccine are not effective?
- Who should get a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot?
- If someone received the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine originally, can they a get a booster shot of the Pfizer vaccine, or vice versa?
- If someone received the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine originally, can they get a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine booster shot?
- Who is eligible for a booster shot?
- I am fully vaccinated but my COVID-19 vaccination record has not shown up on my LA Wallet app. How do I get that taken care of?
Above - Dr. Mark Cogburn, Professor of Clinical Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at LSU Health Shreveport, shares important information for parents and caregivers about talking to children about the Coronavirus.
Above - Dr. Jennifer Singh, Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine at LSU Health Shreveport, shares tips for food choices during this time of crisis that will benefit your health and wellness.
Dr. Yetman says, “We’re very lucky here in Shreveport – we don’t have the population density that other cities have… you can still get out, you can still walk. Exercise both for children and adults is very important for maintaining your physical health as well as your mental health.”