LSU Health Shreveport is committed to providing a professional work environment that maintains equality, dignity and respect for all members of its community. The Employee Relations section of Human Resource Management provides information and assistance to employees and managers on issues including, but not limited to:
- University policies and procedures affecting LSU Health Shreveport personnel
- conflict resolution, workplace harassment, and disciplinary matters
- requests for accommodation (ADA), as well as issues concerning leave policies and FMLA
- training of university personnel on policies and procedures.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, it is our policy to provide a work environment free from all forms of discrimination.
Visit these links to find information about federal postings that apply to policies affecting our faculty and staff.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster-English
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster-Spanish
- United States Department of Labor - FLSA
- State and Local Government Employee Minimum Wage Poster
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Uniformed Services Employment & Reemployment Rights Act (USEERA)
Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
Department of Human Resource Management
1501 Kings Highway,
P.O. Box 33932
Shreveport, LA 71130-3932
Office hours are
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
If you are contacted for an interview, please let us know at that time if you will need special accommodations.
For phone contact information check individual job listing.
1,735 FULL TIME EMPLOYEES | 932 PART TIME